How to create a fun, yet challenging, reading Program.
Create a monthly reading challenge for your Readers! 1,000 minutes is an obtainable, yet challenging goal that will be fun for Readers to attempt! It's a great way to kick-off or end your scheduled Reading Programs strong!
This Program is setup to start on the first of the month and end on the last day of the month.
August 1st- August 31st
Readers would have the entire month of August to read 1,000 minutes.
Set up your 1,000 Minute Reading Challenge in just a few steps!
1. Create a new Program
a. Choose Quick Start
b. Name it “Monthly Reading Challenge” or “1,000 Minute Challenge”
2. Select a Goal-Based Group type
a. Name your first group
Ex: “Adults”, “Middle School Readers”
3. Set your metric to "Minutes"
4. Set Goal Amount to 1,000
5. Choose Goal Frequency to “Duration of Program”
a. Ex: The program duration will be August 1st through August 31st.
Now your Reading Program is ready to go!
Invite your current Readers to Join!
You can send out a bulk email to your current Readers from your Reader Zone account inviting them to join this new Program!
Here’s how to email your current users:
1. Select your Programs tab from the Reader Zone Dashboard
2. Click the purple Email Users button in the bottom right corner.
3. Then you have the option to pick which Program or Group you want to send the email to.
To watch a video on how to do this, click here.
To join us during our August 2020 challenge, here is where you can find flyers and social media posts to get started.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org