Learn how to create reading entries for multiple readers at one time.
Need to make a reading entry for multiple people in a Group/Activity at once?
Use the Bulk Entry Feature!
This feature allows you to add an entry for an entire Group/Activity at one time. This is great for teachers or librarians who have students participate in "reading time" in class all together. That way even their in class reading is accounted for.
It is extremely easy to use this tool, just follow the simple instructions below.
1. Start from the Programs tab and choose the Program desired, then choose the Group/Activity needed.
2. Once in the Group/Activity, you will see a list of all Readers in that Group/Activity.
In the blue box at the top of the list, select the “Bulk entry” box. This will automatically highlight every reader in this Group/Activity. If there is a reader you do not wish to have included, you may unselect them now. When you have your desired readers, click the now green, Bulk Entry button.
3. Now a calendar will appear. Select the date for which you want to add the entry.
4. Enter in the number of minutes, pages, chapters, etc. for the entry. Then click the purple "Add" button.
5. Check for the green confirmation notification at the bottom of the page and you are finished! Repeat this process as needed.