Learn how to easily contact your Readers using the Email Users tool!
Bonus Course: Email Users
Reader Zone allows you to email your users. You can send bulk emails to your entire Program or Group/Activity, or you can select/deselect certain people to choose who receives the email. The prompted email is completely customizable.
(Pro-Tip: This is great for announcing a new Program that is about to begin or to notify your Readers of any changes or milestones reached as a Group/Activity)
Here’s how to email your current users:
1. Select your Programs tab from the Reader Zone Dashboard
2. Click the purple Email Users button in thebottom right corner.
3. Pick which Program or Group/Activityyou want to send the email to.
Customize the email and enter your Program Code in if necessary.
4. Use the purple Change button to select/deselect who receives this email.
5. You can Select all or deselect any users you don’t want the email to go to.
6. Click Save before sending.
Here is a short video on Emailing Users: