Adding and Handling Internal Readers
If you have patron or student who cannot or will not participate in your reading programs via the mobile app, you can create them as an Internal Reader.
An internal reader will be completely managed by the Reading Program Organizer (RPO), they will not have access to their Reader Zone account or data through the app or the website. The RPO will be responsible to add the reader to appropriate groups or activities and make all reading entries on their behalf.
To add an Internal Reader, do the following:
1. Visit the "Manage Readers" area of the dashboard.
2. Click the "Add Internal Reader" button at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Enter a Reader's first and last name.
4. Select the Reading Program or Progams to which you will add the reader.
5. Select the Group(s) and Activity(ies) to which you will add the reader.
6. Click "Add" at the bottom right of the pop up.
The reader will now appear in the groups and activities along with the other readers in the groups or activities.
With the new reader in you account, you can make a reading entry for the reader any time by clicking the "Add Entry" button on the reader's individual page or the reading group or activity screen.
Internal Readers can be added to, removed from other reading programs and groups/activities as needed. On the dashboard, Internal Readers are listed as "Internal Readers".
Data for Internal readers will aggregate just like any other reader type.